Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.0716 oz of Pure Silver.
- Magnificently and originally toned.
- Graded as MS-66 Proof-Like by NGC, one of the two major, independent grading services.
- Amazing condition and very rare in this state of preservation.
- Obverse: Features the right facing profile of Emperor Franz Joseph 1, laureated head.
- Reverse: Displays a tower flanked by a train and shield on the left and a ship and shield on the right.
- KM 2246.2; Davenport 20.
Issued for the opening of the Vienna-Trieste Railway. Superb gem with deeply mirrored fields and an attractive cabinet patina; the appearance of a proof striking.
Protect and display your Silver 2 Thaler in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this gorgeous 1857 Austria Silver 2 Thaler to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||A - Vienna|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.