- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 500 coins worldwide.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a capsule inside a custom-made acrylic box with an outer printed sleeve which includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Sierra Leone Coat of Arms.
- Reverse: Features the head of an Elephant styled as though it is an African mask. The special incused rim features an African pattern to continue the theme.
- The high relief strike adds depth and dimension to the coin.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 2019 Sierra Leone Silver 2 oz £20 High Relief Big Five - Elephant coin to your cart today!
The first coin features the Elephant, the largest of all land mammals. These amazing creatures can live up to 70 years in the wild and when you consider they spend up to 16 hours a day eating, it is easy to see why they are so large. Elephants are very communicative and sociable using a wide range of sounds to talk to each other, some of which can be heard six miles away. These mammals are calm as long as you leave them alone and it is best not to annoy them as 12,000lbs of weight hurtling towards you at quite a speed would be a terrifying sight. The Elephant is probably best known for its amazing trunk which contains 40,000 muscles and is used to sense the size, shape and temperature of the object it touches.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.