Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.0716 oz of Pure Silver.
- Magnificently and originally toned.
- Graded as MS-62 by PCGS one of the two major, independent grading services.
- Obverse: Features the right facing profile of Emperor Franz Joseph 1, laureated head.
- Reverse: Displays a tower flanked by train and shield on left and a ship and shield on the right.
- KM 2246.2; Herinek 821.
Protect and display your Silver 2 Thaler in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this gorgeous 1857-A Austria Silver 2 Thaler to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.