Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 1,000 worldwide.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The set comes in a box, with each coin in a capsule and a certificate of authenticity.
- Elephant Obverse: Features a close-up of the elephant with its ears flared and trunk and tusks being the dominant feature. The words "South Africa" and "Big Five 2019", as well as the coat of arms are included.
- Elephant Reverse: Depicts two halves of the face of an elephant.
- Krugerrand Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Krugerrand Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight. Included is a privy mark of the elephant.
- Guaranteed by the South African Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A great way to purchase the first coin in the series as well as the famous Krugerrand. Add this 2019 South Africa 2-Coin Silver Krugerrand and Elephant Proof Set to your cart today!
The Big Five are the most dangerous animals in Africa and the include the elephant, lion, leopard, rhino and buffalo.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.