Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This spectacular coin features a pink diamond unearthed from Rio Tinto’s Argyle Diamond Mine in the East Kimberley region of Western Australia. This diamond was specifically selected to correspond with the red kangaroo design. One of nature’s finest treasures, pink diamonds are among some of the rarest and most valuable objects on Earth.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold and a 0.037 carat pink diamond embedded in the hands of the kangaroo.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coins condition and authenticity.
- Maximum mintage of 300 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a bounding red kangaroo surrounded by stylized rays of sunlight. The kangaroo is holding a beautiful pink diamond between its front paws. The design includes the inscription AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO 2017 2 oz 9999 GOLD, and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mint mark.
There are many unique factors making this 2 oz Proof Gold coin truly spectacular, including the concave design, the embedded diamond and the coin's thickness. Add this one-of-a-kind graded coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.