Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .8037 oz actual Silver weight.
- Graded Mint State-64 by PCGS, one of the two major, independent grading services.
- Obverse: Features a head of Liberty with a grain wreath facing left.
- Reverse: Denomination within a wreath.
- Struck at the Paris Mint.
- KM 761.1; Gadoury 719; F-327.
Protect and display your French 5 Francs coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Silver 5 Francs coin to you cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||A - Paris|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.