Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin. Labels and core colors of our choice.
- Only 1,000 proof coins minted worldwide.
- Obverse: Features an image of New York including the Statue of Liberty and World Trade Center, with an inset image of the Great Wall of China.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda holding her cub while enjoying some bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Platinum Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Platinum Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1987 China 1 oz Sino-American Platinum Panda MS-69 PCGS New York coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.