Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The best time to find Atlantic Puffins is during the breeding season. From late April through August they come ashore to nest on islands—the rest of the year they’re far out at sea. In the U.S. the best bet is to take a boat trip to rocky islands off Maine. Elsewhere, puffins nest in larger numbers in Canada, Scotland, Greenland, Norway, and especially Iceland, which is home to about half the global population.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year of issue and country of issue.
- Reverse: Features an image of a Puffin standing on a rock with a graphic depiction of the ocean in the background, as well as the face value, purity and ounce size.
Protect your investments from by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Own one of these Silver coins while it is available. Add this 2019 1 oz Silver Puffin coin to your cart today!
Like many seabirds, the Atlantic Puffin is long-lived, averaging 30 plus years. And like other birds with long lifespans, the young take several years to mature. Puffins do not breed until they are 3–6 years old.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.