Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Attica, Athens AR Tetradrachm 440-404 BC.
- These coins have been attributed to the Parliament collection, a hoard of Athenian Owls that were recently discovered.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the Mint state condition of the coin.
- Star Designation for exceptional eye appeal.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Head of Athena right, in crested Attic helmet ornamented with three olive leaves above visor and spiral palmette on bowl, wearing a round earring with central boss.
- Reverse: "A O E," owl standing three-quarters right, head facing, olive sprig and crescent moon behind; all within an incuse square.
Protect and display your Attica Athens Silver Tetradrachm Owl in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Attica Athens Silver Tetradrachm coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.