Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Likely Struck in New York from locally supplied Pewter.
- Exact mintage figure is unknown.
- Dies designed by Benjamin Franklin.
- Population of 5 coins at this grade level with 27 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- CAC certified meaning this coin has passed a strong grading test.
Showcase your certified Continental Currency Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Continental Currency Dollar graded MS-62 by PCGS to your cart today!
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review