1856 Liberty Seated Dollar Fine-12 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin has a low mintage of 63,500 pieces. This example has nice detail with a gun-metal grey color and no distractions.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Fine-12 condition.
- Obverse: Features Liberty holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Coins from Philadelphia do not carry a mintmark.
Display your Silver Dollar in style by adding one of these display boxes to your order.
The Seated Silver Dollar was minted before, during and after the Civil War, making it a desirable coin to collect. Add to your collection by including this 1856 Liberty Seated Dollar in your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Fine - 12|
|Mint Mark||NA - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.