Currently Out of Stock
Fine - 15
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Graded Fine-15 by PCGS and certified as a Large Eagle.
- Mintage of 327,536 coins.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty with her hair flowing and encircled by 13 stars.
- Reverse: Features a rendering of the Great Seal of the United States, which displays an eagle with a shield at its chest, wings outstretched and a cluster of arrows and an olive branch in its talons.
- The Heraldic Eagle reverse was used from 1798 to 1804.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1798 Draped Bust Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Fine - 15|
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.