Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Struck between 402-450 AD, during the reign of Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Emperor Theodosius II.
- Encapsulation by NGC protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 2/5.
- Graffiti noted.
- Obverse: Helmeted head of Theodosius II facing.
- Reverse: Constantinopolis seated holding globus crucigar.
Protect and display your Gold Solidus coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Ancient Roman Gold is intriguing to Gold collectors around the world. Add this Eastern Roman Gold Solidus to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review