Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Struck during between 1380-1422 AD under the reign of Charles VI.
- Fifth issue.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Referenced in Friedberg 291; Ciani 484.
- Obverse: Crowned coat-of-arms.
- Reverse: Cross fleurée, with star in center and inward-facing lis in each angle; all within double polylobe, with crown in each angle.
Showcase your certified Medieval Gold Coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this (1380-1422) Gold Ecu D'Or graded MS-62 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.