2019 Russia 1 oz Silver 3 Roubles 100th Anniv Bashkortostan Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This artistic Russian Silver commemorative coin celebrates the Centenary of the Foundation of the Republic of Bashkortostan. Bashkortostan is located between the Volga River and the Ural Mountains and has a population of slightly over 4 million.
- Contains 1 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and delivered in protective plastic capsules.
- Limited mintage of 3,000. Few pieces available in the international market.
- Obverse: Depicts a relief image of the monument to Salavat Yulaev and articles symbolizing historic and cultural authenticity of the Bashkirs. The background features objects symbolizing the multinational population and developed economy of Bashkortostan. Inscription translates to '100 Years - The Republic of Bashkortostan'.
- Reverse: Features the State Coat of Arms of the Russian Federation, date, denomination, weight, purity and the mintmark of the St. Petersburg Mint. Legends translating to: Russian Federation, Bank of Russia, 3 Roubles.
- Guaranteed be the Russian Mint.
Showcase your certified Russian Silver coin by adding a display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful Russian Silver Proof commemorative coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.