Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- AV Solidus: This Gold coin is from the reign of Theodosius II (402 - 450 AD).
- Graded Choice Extra Fine and authenticated by NGC.
- Mint: Constantinople.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: D N THEODOSIVS P F AVG. Diademed, helmeted and cuirassed bust facing slightly right, holding spear and clothed in chief priest robes.
- Reverse: Constantinopolis seated (personification of Constantinople) mint name below.
Protect and display your Gold Solidus in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Gold Solidus of Theodosius II coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.