Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Celebrate the Year of the Rat with this stunning proof coin enhanced with a beautiful glossy green freshwater pearl insert.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver featuring a .9999 fine Gold gilded rat.
- Comes with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,888 worldwide.
- Obverse: National Emblem of Fiji with year date below.
- Reverse: Features an image of two Gold gilded rats facing each other with the freshwater pearl between them.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Fiji government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins are sought after for their artistic value and low mintage. Add this rat Silver coin to your collection today!
The Year of the Rat is the first in the Chinese zodiac cycle. Rats are quick-witted, resourceful, versatile, kind, smart, and lovely.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.