Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Coin comes in a blister pack with the certificate of authenticity printed on the packaging.
- Mintage of 3,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country, year of issue, weight of coin and fineness.
- Reverse: Features the famous image of the Vitruvian Man by Leonardo da Vinci. Included is the name of the artist and coin, weight, fineness and face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Solomon Islands government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The epic painter is honored with this classic coin. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Leonardo da Vinci coin to your cart today!
The Vitruvian Man was created by Leonardo da Vinci around the year 1487. It is accompanied by notes based on the work of the famed architect, Vitruvius Pollio. The drawing, which is in pen and ink on paper, depicts a male figure in two superimposed positions with his arms and legs apart and simultaneously inscribed in a circle and square.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review