Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a blister pack with the certificate of authenticity printed on the packaging.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country, year of issue, weight of coin and fineness.
- Reverse: Features the famous image of the Vitruvian Man by Leonardo da Vinci. Included is the name of the artist and coin, weight, fineness and face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Nauru government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The epic painter is honored with this classic coin. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Leonardo da Vinci coin to your cart today!
The Vitruvian Man was created by Leonardo da Vinci circa 1487. It is accompanied by notes based on the work of the famed architect, Vitruvius Pollio. The drawing, which is in pen and ink on paper, depicts a male figure in two superimposed positions with his arms and legs apart and simultaneously inscribed in a circle and square.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.