Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, denomination below.
- Reverse: Features two Kangaroos bounding through the outback.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1 oz Gold Nugget coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2000 1 oz Gold Nugget to your cart today!
PCGS World Trade Center Ground Zero Recovery Coin
The 2000 1 oz Australia Nugget Gem Uncirculated Coin.
Weeks after the tragic September 11th, 2001 attack on the World Trade Center, workers at ground zero reached the Iron Mountain Vault. Buried beneath hundreds of tons of rubble, this depository (the official COMEX depository) held a vast amount of investment grade Precious Metals held by fiscal institutions from around the world. Under heavy security, the coins were loaded into Brink Armored vehicles and sent to be cataloged, graded, and encapsulated by PCGS.
These slabs have a specially designed commemorative United States Flag insert which serves to easily identify the coins as a genuine artifact of this catastrophic event.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review