Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This rarity is an absolute must-have for any serious collector of proof sets or modern varieties!
- Made by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Housed in original mint packaging - a protective hard plastic case with an outer box.
- Contains a Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Washington quarter and Kennedy half dollar in their standard compositions.
- Jefferson nickel was struck in San Francisco, but without the "S" mint mark.
- Though exact mintages are unknown, it is believed that only several hundred of the 3.2 million 1971 Proof Sets contain this error.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
Continue your proof set collection by adding this 1971 U.S. Proof Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.