Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold per coin.
- A nice way to start your collection with the $20 Saint Gaudens Double Eagle series.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your $20 Saint Gaudens Double Eagle coins with these clear plastic capsules or display them in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint Gaudens Gold Double Eagle 8-Coin set to your cart today!
Contains (1 each) of the following dates: 1908 (No Motto), 1922, 1923, 1924, 1925, 1926, 1927 & 1928.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.