Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The Series 1934s were the first $10 Silver Certificates issued in the current small size.
- Scarce high-grade Star Note.
- Housed in an inert currency holder and graded CU-64 EPQ by PMG.
- Face: Portrait of Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An image of the U.S. Treasury Building.
Add one of these great collectors items to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.