Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- $10 Silver Certificates were issued beginning in 1942.
- This note is housed in an archival quality currency sleeve by PMG.
- Well preserved note from series 1934-A* in GEM Uncirculated-65 EPQ condition.
- This is a rare star note and designated by PMG as having Exceptional Paper Quality (EPQ).
- Face: A portrait of Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An engraving of the Treasury Building.
This note is a great part of history!
Add it to your collection today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review