Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Spanish Royal Mint celebrates this special anniversary with a series of beautiful commemorative coins, featuring highlights of the famous artworks that can be found in the museum.
- Limited mintage of only 2,500 coins.
- Contains .217 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in protective capsule with a box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the famous Castor and Pollux marble statue also known as the Groupo de San Ildefenso housed in the Prado museum, the issuing country and legend 'Escuela de Pasiteles'.
- Reverse: Features the denomination, the official Prado Museum Bicentenary logo next to the Diego Velasques statue, which is located in front of the museum entry. 'BICENTENARIO DEL PRADO".
- Minted and guaranteed by the Spanish Royal Mint.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Spanish Proof Gold coin commemorating the Prado Bicentenary to your collection today!
The 'Museo Nacional del Prado' is considered to have one of the world's finest collections of European art, dating from the 12th century to the early 20th century. The Prado is one of the most visited sites in the world and considered one of the greatest art museums in the world. The collection currently contains over 20,000 drawings, paintings, prints, sculptures and other works of art and historic documents.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.