|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
One of the first European documentations of this powerful sport is believed to have been written 375 years ago in 1636 by Jesuit missionary Jean de Brébeuf from Condé-sur-Vire (France). Brébeuf became acquainted with baggataway (original name for Lacrosse) while living among the Hurons. Upon noticing that the playing stick resembled a bishop’s crosier, he renamed the game la crosse.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Silver in proof finish.
- Comes encapsulated and includes a certificate of authenticity but does not include the mint issued box.
- The numbered certificate of authenticity tells a tale of the symbol of Canada's national spirit, the maple leaf.
- Mintage of 600 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a pair of La Crosse players.
Add this rare 2011 1 kilo Silver 375th Anniversary of Lacrosse coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.