Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2419 oz of .900 fine Gold.
- Comes in U.S. Mint packaging with a certificate of authenticity.
- Minted at the West Point Mint.
- Obverse features the Eiffel Tower surrounded by the dates 1909 and 2019. A "V" for victory is in the foreground.
- Reverse: the American Legion emblem above a soaring eagle.
This coin commemorates one of the best-established, respected organizations for veterans in the United States. Add this coin celebrating the American Legion to your cart today!
Founded in 1919 by members of the American Expeditionary Forces occupying France in the aftermath of World War I, the American Legion is an organization of war veterans acting to support the interests of veterans and their communities. In addition to supporting veterans issues, the Legion promotes Americanism through community events and youth programs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.