- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the majestic wedge-tailed eagle in high relief soaring through the sky, along with the inscription “Wedge-Tailed Eagle,” the year, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your certified Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
The Perth Mint is known for their high-quality products. Add this graded Australian 1 oz Silver Wedge-Tailed Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.