- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The bar is packaged in a protective assay card with an individual serial number.
- Obverse: Bears the outline of the city of Jerusalem with an angelic dove in flight above. "JERUSALEM".
- Reverse: Shows the Holy Land Mint logo, purity, weight and serial number.
- Issued by the Holy Land Mint.
Display your Dove of Peace Silver bar by adding this beautiful presentation box to your order.
Silver bars are one of the easiest and most popular ways to acquire Silver. Add this 1 oz Dove of Peace Silver bar to your cart today!
Jerusalem in Hebrew means "City of Peace” and the symbol of the dove has a storied history, beginning with the story of Noah’s Ark (Genesis 8:11) in which the dove returned with an olive branch, signaling the end of God's judgment and the beginning of a new covenant with man. Throughout history, the dove was a renowned figure in both Christian and Hebrew manuscripts, even appearing in ancient Roman catacombs.
The dove now serves as a symbol of the Holy Spirit in Christian iconography and was said to have whispered the words of God into the ear of Muhammad. The image of the dove has evolved to symbolize peace across the world, as it once did, and will continue to be the inspiration for a brighter future.
100% of reviewers recommend this product