Only $3,049.00 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Pertinax would rule for only three months - one of the shortest reigns in Roman history. He would be murdered by the Pretorian Guard following efforts to reform them. This uncirculated example represents a true rarity from this Emperor's short reign.
- Silver Denarius from the reign of Pertinax.
- Pertinax would rule for only three months.
- Graded by NGC as Mint State and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Pertinax facing left, laureate head.
- Reverse: Laetitia holding a wreath and a scepter.
- Exceptionally rare in this condition.
Display your Ancient Silver Denarius in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Silver Denarius coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review