Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Undoubtedly the most beautiful crown in British history, this Gothic Crown is a must have to any serious world crown collector. With a mintage of 8,000 pieces and often treated as pocket pieces by UK gentlemen, this coin seldom comes this nice.
- Mintage of only 8,000 pieces.
- A work of art by master and genius engraver William Wyon.
- Graded by NGC as PF-64, which guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: VICTORIA DEI GRATIA BRITANNIAR. REG: F:D. Crowned bust left.
- Reverse: TUEATUR UNITA DEUS, ANNO DOM MDCCCXLVII. Crowned shields of England, Scotland and Ireland in cross formation with flowers at corners.
- Edge: UN DECIMO.
- KM 744; SCBC-3883; ESC-288; Bull-257.
Showcase your certified Victoria Silver Gothic Crown by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this stunning Victoria Silver Proof Gothic Crown graded PF-64 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 64|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.