1849 $5 Morman Gold AU-50 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 1849 $5 Morman Gold has been certified as AU-50 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 6 coins!
- Breen estimated the mintage of the Mormon $5 gold coin at 5,340 pieces struck between 1848 and 1851.
- Population of 6 coins at this grade level with 29 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-50 condition.
- Obverse: The phrase 'To The Lord Holiness" encircling the emblem of Priesthood --a three point Phrygian crown over the all seeing eye of Jehovah.
- Reverse: The abbreviation G.S.L.C.P.G. stands for "Great Salt Lake City Pure Gold" and the year the coin was minted appear along the rim. Two hands shaking with the date are in the center of the coin.
Showcase your certified $5 Morman Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $5 Morman Gold graded AU-50 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 50|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.