Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In 2019 the Bank of Russia commemorates the endangered animals listed in the Red Data Book of the Russian Federation. The document was established for documenting rare and endangered species that exist within the territory of the Russian Federation.
This release features the Japanese crested ibis. At one time, the ibis was widespread in China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Russia, but nowadays only a very tiny population is known.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and delivered in protective plastic capsules.
- Limited mintage of 5,000. Few pieces available in the international market.
- Obverse: Features a relief image of the Japanese crested ibis. Cyrillic legend translates to 'JAPANESE CRESTED IBIS'.
- Reverse: Features the State Coat of Arms of the Russian Federation, date, denomination, weight, purity and the mintmark of the Moscow Mint. Legends translating to: Russian Federation, Bank of Russia, 2 Roubles.
- Struck at the Saint Petersburg Mint.
Handle your capsule with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Russian Silver Proof commemorative coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.