Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a specially designed box which replicates a Tetris arcade cabinet, and is accompanied with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Tetris game's iconic Tetriminos on a checkered, proof background, and appears as if the boxes are falling, similar to the arcade game. Also includes is the metal content, purity and the Tetris company logo for further authentication.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the monetary denomination, and year of issue.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
This collectible coin is a limited edition release to celebrate the 35th Anniversary of Tetris, first released in 1984. This unique coin is officially licensed by The Tetris Company. This collectible coin is perfect for any gaming enthusiast. Add this 2019 Niue 1 oz Silver Tetris 35th Anniversary coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.