Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 2,500 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come packaged individually in a plastic capsule inside a mint-issued box with a colorful shipper along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, weight, fineness, and the 2019 year-date.
- Reverse: The design depicts exquisitely detailed representations of a dragon, a tiger, and a flaming pearl, with a stylized representation of clouds in the background. The design includes The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this spectacular 2019 Silver Dragon & Tiger coin to your cart today!
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature embodying power, wealth, and good fortune. Dragons are frequently depicted in pursuit of the flaming pearl, a metaphor for wisdom and enlightenment, which is often represented swirling through mist, smoke, and shadows.
Like the dragon, the tiger is considered a lucky animal and has been held in awe for centuries. The pattern on the forehead of a tiger is very similar to the Chinese character for "king" hence it has become a symbol of bravery and power.
In feng shui, the dragon and the tiger are considered perfect matches for one another. According to the traditional Chinese philosophical account of natural balance and interdependence, the tiger is 'yin' and the dragon is 'yang'.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.