Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Timeless and elegant, this popular rose is brought to life in exquisite detail thanks to precision engraving and a superb artistic design.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver in an Ultra High-Relief form.
- An equally stunning follow-up to the 2016 Queen Elizabeth Rose coin, which sold out very quickly.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Artist Claudio D’Angelo captures the timeless elegance of Rosa ‘Queen Elizabeth’ on the reverse, where the engraved arrangement depicts the rose in three different stages of bloom. Each flower is enhanced by the selective application of rose Gold plating, which stands in for the Queen Elizabeth rose’s natural salmon pink color.
Its 27 millimeters diameter allows the coin to fit in a bezel (sold separately), which transforms it into a piece of jewelry. This option can transform this gorgeous coin into a one-of-a-kind necklace. Add this special Queen Elizabeth Silver Rose coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.