Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Located in the Valley of the Ten Peaks, the glacially fed lake is known for its brilliant blue-green shade. Light refraction on tiny particles of rock suspended in the water produces this spectacular shade captured by renowned Canadian photographer Peter McKinnon. The image is designed to evoke the beautiful Canadian landscape reflected in the lake, as seen through the aperture blades of a camera lens.
The Moraine Lake coin is first in a 2-coin series presented in a special box available only with a subscription. Also a first in the Peter McKinnon Photo Series, the set is a must for collectors and lovers of Canada's natural beauty.Coin Highlights:
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Design by Canadian artist Peter McKinnon features an original photograph of Moraine Lake in Banff National Park, Alberta.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This coin gives the impression of looking through the aperture blades of a camera’s lens, the combination of color and style is unparalleled. Add this $30 Silver Peter McKinnon Photo Series Moraine Lake coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.