|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Only 9,000 coins available outside of Japan.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and delivered in protective packaging with certification by the Japan Mint.
- Obverse: Features three athletes in the water with traditional Ryusui pattern in the background, expressing the flow of water.
- Reverse: Depicts the emblem of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 on the left and Cherry blossoms and Ginko leaves on the right. The Ginko leaves are featured in a latent image above the Cherry blossoms. Legend translating to 'Year 30 of Heisei - 1,000 Yen'.
- Guaranteed by the Japan Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to own one of these beautiful Proof Silver 1,000 Yen coins celebrating the 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games.
The year 30 of Heisei translates to the year 2018 of the Gregorian calendar. It stands for the 30th year of the reign of the current Japanese Emperor. With the enthronement of Emperor Akihito in on January 7, 1989, the Heisei period started.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.