Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Packaged individually in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in sealed rolls. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Mintage cap of 5,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2019 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Depicts a Manucode Bird perched on a branch. The design includes the inscription "AUSTRALIAN BIRD OF PARADISE" and The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Gold Bird of Paradise Manucodia in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The 2019 Gold Victoria’s Manucodia not only features a gorgeous design, they are also produced in limited mintages creating a great collectible opportunity. Add the 2019 1 oz Gold Bird of Paradise Manucodia coin to your cart today!
Each coin is struck by The Perth Mint from 1oz of .9999 fine Gold, and issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.