Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Struck during between 1346-1384 under the reign of Louis II de Mâle.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Helmeted lion standing left before spired Gothic throne.
- Reverse: Voided composite cross fleurée with D at center; F L A N in quarters.
- Friedberg 157; Delmonte 460; Gaillard 214.
Showcase your certified Medieval Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this (1346-1384) Gold Lion D'Or coin graded MS-62 by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.