2019 Cook Islands 1 oz Silver Moon Landing Footprint (Meteorite)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This amazing coin commemorates the 50th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 Lunar Mission. The coin features a real Moon Meteorite insert and has a mintage of only 499 coins worldwide.
- Low mintage of only 499 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the Apollo 11.
- Reverse: Features an image of the footprint of the first man that stepped on the moon. Included is a real moon meteorite insert.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A coin which celebrates a historical event. Add this 1 oz Silver Moon Landing coin to your cart today!
Neil Armstrong became the first person to step onto the lunar surface of the moon.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.