2020 Cook Islands 5 oz Gold Mother of Pearl Year of the Rat
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This beautiful 5 oz Gold Mother of Pearl coin has a mintage of only 25 worldwide. This coin is part of the Lunar Year series.
- Mintage of only 25 coins.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin is presented in a presentation box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a close-up image of a rat and in the background is an image of the countryside. This image is adorned in genuine blue Mother of Pearl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This distinctly unique Gold coin is sure to be highly popular amongst collectors for its mother of pearl feature and its large size. Add this beautiful 5 oz Gold Mother of Pearl Year of the Rat coin to your cart today!
Occupying the 1st and most prominent position on the Chinese Zodiac, the Rat symbolizes such character traits as wit, imagination and curiosity. Rats have keen observation skills and with those skills they’re able to deduce much about other people and other situations. Overall, Rats are full of energy, talkative and charming but they have a tendency to become aggressive.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.