Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The last issue of Large Size U.S. Notes in the $1.00 denomination.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency holder.
- Certified Crisp Uncirculated-64 by PMG.
- Face: Head of President George Washington between Red Treasury Seal at the left and the denomination at the right.
- Back: Legend with a large number "1" in each corner among stylized scrollwork.
- Speelman/White signature combo—Friedberg #40.
These notes are popular among collectors being the last of this type in the Large Size. Notes at this level of preservation make this type highly sought after by serious currency collectors. Add this 1923 $1 Legal Tender issue to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.