1908-B Great Britain Trade Dollar MS-63 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These historic British trade dollars were issued to facilitate trade with the Orient. This 1908-B coin has tremendous detail and still retains original cartwheel luster.
- Contains .780 oz actual Silver weight.
- Minted at the Bombay Mint with a mintage of 6,870,700.
- Graded MS-63 by NGC.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Britannia, standing with a shield and trident and a merchant ship in the background with the date beneath.
- Reverse: Features Oriental designs within a cross.
- Coins struck at the Bombay Mint feature a "B" mintmark in the center of Britannia's trident.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is more than 100 years old. Add this 1908-B British Trade Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||B - Bombay Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.