Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulated in an NGC holder guarantees the coin's MS-69 DPL (Deep Prooflike) condition.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 25 pounds.
- Reverse: The legendary figure of Britannia holding a trident and a shield. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Display your Gold Britannia in style by adding an APMEX Presentation Box to your order.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this certified 2013 1/4 oz Gold Britannia to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.