Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .0.3628 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects MS-62 the condition of the coins.
- Housed in a beautiful black wooden two-slab box with a glass top.
- Obverse: A masculine image of Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-62 condition of this set, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 2 coin Indian Gold Eagle Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.