Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Mintage of 4,289,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King Edward VII.
- Reverse: Features the classic Pistrucci design of St. George slaying a dragon.
- Struck at the Perth mint in Australia and bears the "P" mint mark.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Featuring a bust of Edward VII who reigned for less than 9 years, it is easy to see why these Edwardian-era Sovereigns are sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these tougher date Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.