Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .3628 oz of Gold.
- Coins in this listing are random, and the dates may not match.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-63 condition of these coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1839-1908.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of these coins, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 2 coin Liberty Gold Eagle Set to your cart today!
Dates on these random year Gold coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.