Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin is graded MS-70 by PCGS with the designation First Day of Issue.
- Low mintage of 2,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II as well as the inscription of the queen’s name, country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features a replica of the impact crater of the Erfoud Meteorite in a copper finish. A hole in the middle gives the impression of where the meteorite struck.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Showcase your certified coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
This coin will become a rare coin to find. Add this 1/2 oz Silver Erfoud Meteorite Strike coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.