2018 Isle of Man 1/2 Gram Gold Angel PR-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Isle of Man Gold Angel coin features a beautiful rendition of St. Michael the Archangel slaying a dragon.
- Contains 1/2 gram oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- This coin is graded PR-70 DCAM by PCGS with the designation First Day of Issue.
- Mintage of 15,000.
- Reverse: Depicts the archangel Michael slaying a dragon. Raphael Maklouf was the designer of this new design.
- Obverse: Features the Jody Clark's Queen Elizabeth II effigy that replaced Ian Rank Broadley's design.
- Guaranteed by the government of the Isle of Man.
Showcase your certified coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
This Gold coin has an iconic image loved by collectors. This is the perfect coin for collectors. Add this Isle of Man 1/2 Gram Gold Angel to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.